Eventopia Terms of Purchase
Last updated: 26 October 2015
For information about this event and the event terms and conditions, please contact the person/organisation responsible for the event (“Event Organiser”).
Eventopia is an online service (operated by Eventopia Pty Ltd ABN 11 151 324 382) which provides you with tickets to your chosen event(s). Eventopia does not operate these events and all tickets are sold or issued by Eventopia as agent for the person responsible for the relevant event (“Event Organiser”). All claims are the sole responsibility of the Event Organiser and, to the extent permitted by law, Eventopia has no liability to you.
By signing or marking, and by completing your transaction, you agree to these terms and conditions, which are both conditions of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment) and conditions of attendance at the Event.
- Eventopia is not responsible for the terms and conditions or any other instructions or directives imposed by the Event Organiser in relation to the event.
- To the extent permitted by law, Eventopia is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of this ticket or your attendance at the event.
- Eventopia will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Event Organiser (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. Eventopia does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Event Organiser, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Neither Eventopia nor the Event Organiser will be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets..
- The right of admission is reserved and may be subject to the venue’s terms of admission, copies of which may be obtained from the relevant venue. Late arrival may result in admission to the Event being refused.
- If a concession ticket is purchased, you may be required to provide valid ID to substantiate any concession at the time of collection of the tickets or entry to the relevant venue.
- The Event Organiser may prohibit the use of cameras, audio and video recording equipment during the Event.
- Events may be broadcast on television, radio or over the internet. As a result of your attendance at the Event, you may appear in these broadcasts without your knowledge or consent.
- It may be a condition of your attendance at the Event that a search of person and/or their possession may be required at the time of entry to the venue.
- Entry may be refused to an Event if your ticket is damaged or defaced in any way or is not purchased from Eventopia or other authorised points of sale.
- Any dispute which may arise regarding the event or the way in which it is conducted is solely the responsibility of the Event Organiser.
- When purchasing tickets for a particular event you may be limited to a specified number of tickets. If you exceed the stated ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Eventopia at its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information. Ticket limits apply to ensure fair access to tickets for fans, and as a measure to minimise ticket scalping.
- This ticket may not, without the prior written consent of Eventopia or the Event Organiser, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by you or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission. Eventopia and/or the Event Organiser will take all reasonable steps to notify you of Eventopia’s intention to cancel the ticket or render it invalid within a reasonable time before cancelling it or rendering it invalid.
SCALPING WARNING: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
Layaway Terms of Purchase
Lay away is available to help you purchase tickets to this event. Please read the Eventopia terms of purchase carefully. Your lay away tickets must be paid in full prior to the event for your tickets to be valid. Lay away plans can be cancelled at any time, however, in accordance with our terms of purchase, please be aware that there are no refunds for paid or partially paid tickets. In the event of cancellation or non-payment, any deposited funds are forfeited to the producers of the event. Please check your shopping cart carefully before checking out. Any service fees for the lay away plan will appear in the total. We are unable to make any changes to your lay away plan once your order has been submitted. You must have a valid form of payment on file at all times during your payment plan. In the event of a declined charge, there is a maximum 10 day grace period for you to update your payment information to keep your lay away plan current.